Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Lagrimas(Teardrops)

Lagrimas (Teardrops) Gotas de cristal rosan mi rostro (Cristal tears cover my face) Caen poco a poco Sobre mi cello (They are falling slowly) Formando un collar de lindo Recuerdos (Leaving a chain of beautiful memories) 
 Cada gota significa lo Que hubo entre Nosotros (Each teardrop signifies what happened between us) Solo Tengo Que cerrar mis Ojos y recordar cada Momento (All I have to do is close my eyes and remember each moment) Cuando estuvimos juntos (When we both were together) 
 Cada Vez Que Nuestro cuerpos se encontraban Everytime our bodies are close to each other El Deseo era más intenso (The sexual desire was more intense) Nos olvidábamos del Mundo (We would forget about the world itself)
 Y se detenía el Tiempo (Time did not matter) 
 Solo existían él y yo en ese momento (Only he and I existed at the moment) Donde Nuestra Piel y alma se unía come uno solo Cuerpo (Our bodies begin to make love and the bodies become one) 
 Mi cuerpo temblaba Cada Vez Que sus Manos (Her body had chills every time he caresses her) Acariciaba mi Piel con sus besos (He caresses your skin with his kisses) 
 Para el Tiempo solo existían dos almas con un Mismo deseo (For time only existed 2 souls with the same thought) (Nuestros encuentros amoroso fueron tan bellos) (Our time together was like a lovely romance) Hoja en Blanco hoy te confieso (White pages today I can confess) 
 (Mis más grande secretos) (To you my biggest secrets) Que Cada día que pasa (Each day that goes by) Mi Cuerpo te desea en Silencio (I crave your body in silence) Quiero Calmar esta sed que me (These sexual cravings) está quemando por dentro (Burning me inside d)
 Sé Que Estamos Vivien does solo Este Momento (I know we are only living this moment in time) Mañana no existe si no el Tiempo (We do not want to think about tomorrow at this moment) Tomorrow only exist time (Tomorrow only exist in time) Donde ni tú y yo Tenemos Miedo
 (Where only you and I are scared) De entregarnos completamente sin reservas hasta alcazar el paraíso Of really being truthfully honest about how we really feel for one another) 
 Cada Vez Que haciamos el Amor (We only make love and never ask questions) No haciamos preguntas Nuestra miradas, pieles, y cuerpos
 (Always doubtful, but blissfully enjoying our nakedness Calmen sus instintos hasta llegar juntos los dos al punto final (Slowing down so we can both be sexually satisfied) Recuerdo Como mi cuerpo se estremecía de placer (I can remember how my body would tremble of pleasure) Solo Tengo Que cerrar Mis Ojos para recordar cada huella Que dejaste en mi cuerpo (All I have to is close my eyes and remember each memory you left behind) 
 Tan solo de Pensar en esos mementos crece conmigo ese deseo constante (Just by thinking about that moment I get aroused and it increases) Tengo tanto Lindos Recuerdos
Que solo tres fuimos testigos (I have so many beautiful memories that only three are witness of) Y Ahora esta Cadena de gotas de Lagrimas (And now this chain of teardrops) Junto a mi pecho conservan Nuestra Historia de dos almas y dos pieles y un Mismo deseo… (Will always carry the history of two souls with the same thought)

No comments:

Post a Comment