Saturday, August 6, 2016

Web Of Lies


I am hurting, and now I can see clearly,
What does, she pretends with her lies?
The truth, for goodness sake!
Was my little sister Mary L taken? She’s been missing for 40 yrs. Taken by her father (Lloyd, Michael Patrick)? She was born in Orlando, FL probably between (1969 or 1971). 

accidental death.  Afterwards, we were split up I went to live with my mother’s sister. My mother moved to My little brother Mareo G. Who was only 4yrs old, died in August 5, 1971 acFlorida with her husband Lloyd M. and my older brother.  Something happened between my mother and her husband Lloyd I know they were separated at the time.  My sister Mary L. Patrick has been missing either on (1972 or 1973) taken by her father Lloyd Michael  Patrick
Mother I don’t care if you lied.  I am not going to judge you.   I just want to find her. I want to know the truth.  We all at some point in our lives do things that we one day will regret.  Then we have to live with the consequences of those mistakes we make.

Wouldn’t you want to hug and kiss your daughter?  Know if she is married to a good man.  See if she had any children.  Know what high school, she graduated from.  Did she continue her education and obtain a college degree?  Is she’s a housewife or works from home?

 Remember! Mother, sooner or later I will know what happened, regardless if you tell me or not I will continue my search I have faith I will find my sister alive or dead.  Nothing in this world can be hidden forever, sooner or later your web of lies will come to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment